ANYWAY, it is thursday evening and I have only 1 deadline (2 weeks away), so little work, a nice lie in tomorrow (nothing 'til 2.15...), only a couple more weeks to endure before a nice break and in the short term a weekend of
Thursday, 12 March 2009
Some un-F1 related news (for once)
Ok I may have been boring people with the F1 stuff but that's what happens when all of a sudden Button has a chance to thrash everyone come the 1st GP while Hamilton tootles around the back in last place.
ANYWAY, it is thursday evening and I have only 1 deadline (2 weeks away), so little work, a nice lie in tomorrow (nothing 'til 2.15...), only a couple more weeks to endure before a nice break and in the short term a weekend ofheavy drinking relaxing... life is guuuuuuuuuuud
ANYWAY, it is thursday evening and I have only 1 deadline (2 weeks away), so little work, a nice lie in tomorrow (nothing 'til 2.15...), only a couple more weeks to endure before a nice break and in the short term a weekend of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment